Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pizza Delights

Last two weeks we were relishing the delights of Ganesh Chaturthi -The Puran Polis, Gujiyas, Chakris and Coconut Laddoos. I could not find any Modaks, though there were quite a few varieties, but I was looking for the authentic Modaks, made of Steamed Rice and stuffed with Coconut and Jaggery. Anyways, I had a great time. But i am sorry also as I do not have any pictures of them as we were at a friend's place and I thought that clicking pictures of goodies they were serving for us to eat, may appear weird.

Now, last fortnight we had the chance to visit two restaurants who are primarily pizzerias.
Pizza has always been a curious food object for me since childhood, as back then, pizza was only known to us via Hollywood movies on television, it seemed liked such a tempting object it tempts me now also. The cheese strings, the big slices and all thing about it entice me.
I got to have my first slice of pizza during college years.There were not may pizza outlets back then and pizzas were comparatively costlier. Now-a-days we have a pizza outlet in each and every major street and the prices do not pinch the pocket as much as they used to earlier.

So, coming back to these pizzerias, at one of them we had the option to go for a buffet also, so we ordered the buffet and at the other we simply ordered pizza. In the buffet the Soup, Garlic bread and Chocolate Brownie with Ice cream trumped over the pizza. And at the other one, Pizza only was the object of our affection.




I guess my fascination with pizza will never end. Will keep all of you posted :) .











No comments:

Post a Comment