Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2014

Chicken Iguru & Andhra Style Biryani

Having worked hard and sulking all day, to have to work on Saturdays, it was heart felt joy when my Husband took me out for dinner on Saturday night.

We went to this restaurant named after a spice. It serves Andhra Dishes.  I looked for the most interesting  named dish to order and so we ordered Chicken Iguru for starter and Biryani for main course.

The Chicken Iguru was way too spicy for my palette but then you just can't give up on chicken. I literally drank up the Raita to cool off my tongue. My nose also gave way. The Biryani was good enough. But all that spice of the Chicken Iguru overshadowed the taste of the Biryani.

I wish they would actually start displaying spice meter along with the dish names.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!

    Btw, husband is a common noun, doesn't need the capital H everywhere. :P

    ReplyDelete