Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

B'DAY BASH BUFFET

It was my Husband's first birthday after we got married, so it was extra special this time. I took him out for lunch at this semi-open-roof restaurant. It was spacious and the walls were decorated with potted Money Plant saplings. We were very nicely attended to by the staff.

This restaurant in Jayangar serves unlimited barbecue and buffet, both veg and non-veg. We obviously went for the non-veg one.
The Barbecue menu included Chicken,Mutton, Egg, Fish and  Prawns. We were also offered Paneer to taste.


We have been to other such kind of unlimited buffet restaurants, but what we liked about this one, was the fact that it provided us various options in both veg an non veg buffet. I do not have pictures of the buffet dishes as we were too busy eating.
I especially have to praise the Mutton curry dish. It was so nice and simple, yet flavorsome. I gorged on the Biryani with it. I went for small refills, three times, just to satisfy my greed of that yummy taste.

Then came desert, and then again the variety was good. Chocolate Marble cake, Pumpkin Halwa, Vanilla Ice cream with options of Chocolate sauce,Green Mango jelly and Strawberry jelly. They also had mini pastries and fruit salad.
It was a great day spent .

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment